DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Supervise, manage and mentor our team of strategists and analysts to ensure our strategic excellence is maintained across all clients and projects
- Locate and secure new profitable business opportunities and accelerate the expansion of our client portfolio globally.
- Envision, formulate, and own a convincing digital transformation strategy and roadmap
- Execute with diligence and accuracy the inflow of B2C/B2B sales prospects.
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills by acquiring profitable business deals.
- Provide strategic business direction and technical vision.
- Lead both internal and client meetings, workshops and presentations
- Provide updates on sales forecast, market analysis & report on target achievements to CEO/COO
- Provide clear, constructive and actionable feedback to teams
- Effectively monitor market trends and identify revenue opportunities in the region.
- Provide an unbiased and informed point of view for how to overcome brand challenges and capture opportunities for growth that may exist.
- Constantly operate with a customer-centric mindset and with the ability to analyse the important components of customer engagement that could help drive business solutions and improve customer experience.
- Maintain strong knowledge of emerging external trends in digital technology solutions.
- Work with others as a thought leader and subject- matter expert to help brainstorm new processes and solutions that would build and enhance key internal and external contacts.
- 10+ years of experience in the relevant field.
- Min Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Excellent PowerPoint/Keynote skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or in large group settings.
- Strong commercial acumen/awareness of brand development.
- Extremely professional & has in-depth knowledge in executing the entire sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter and thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- Experience in managing teams in a digital media/marketing agency.
- Driven and motivated by targets and results.
- Open to residents of Singapore/Zurich only.
Submit Your Job Application with Subject [DIRBD] to