BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LOCATION: Singapore (HQ) / Toronto / Zurich / Oslo
- Identify and secure new profitable business opportunities and support the rapid expansion of our client portfolio globally.
- Execute with diligence and accuracy the pipeline of B2C/B2B sales prospects.
- Tackle tasks that involve cold calling, virtual and in-person discussions, understand & address business requirements of potential clients.
- Create and deliver keynote pitches to small and medium size audience groups.
- Forecast, track and monitor sales targets using CRM.
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills by acquiring profitable business deals.
- Extremely committed to exceeding sales goals set.
- Effectively monitor market trends and identify revenue opportunities in the region.
- Provide updates on sales forecast, market analysis & report on target achievements to CEO/COO on a regular basis.
- 3+ years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Proactively identifies new opportunities & able to work independently.
- Excellent keynote skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings.
- Extremely professional & has in-depth knowledge in executing the entire sales cycle
- Critical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and an additional language is preferred.
- Experience with a digital media/marketing agency would be highly preferred.
- Open to residents of Singapore/Toronto/Zurich/Oslo only
Submit Your Job Application with Subject [BDM] to