LOCATION: Singapore (HQ) / Toronto / Zurich
- Identify and secure new profitable business opportunities and support the rapid expansion of our client portfolio globally.
- Execute with diligence and accuracy the pipeline of B2C/B2B sales prospects.
- Tackle tasks that involve cold calling, virtual and in-person discussions, understand & address business requirements of potential clients.
- Create and deliver keynote pitches to small and medium size audience groups.
- Forecast, track and monitor sales targets using CRM.
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills by acquiring profitable business deals.
- Extremely committed to exceeding sales goals set.
- Effectively monitor market trends and identify revenue opportunities in the region.
- Provide updates on sales forecast, market analysis & report on target achievements to CEO/COO on a regular basis.
- 3+ years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Proactively identifies new opportunities & able to work independently.
- Excellent keynote skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings.
- Extremely professional & has in-depth knowledge in executing the entire sales cycle
- Critical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and an additional language is preferred.
- Experience with a digital media/marketing agency would be highly preferred.
Submit Your Job Application with Subject [BDM] to
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
LOCATION: Singapore (HQ) / Mumbai / Toronto
- Develop solutions that are scalable, maintainable, performant and secure,
- Document and communicate technical concepts in a comprehensive manner,
- Participate in code reviews,
- Support the scoping, estimating, and tracking of project timelines,
- Evaluate and implement new integrations with existing systems and services,
- Participate in the operational maintenance of the infrastructure,
- Participate and further improve our agile software development processes,
- Balance daily pragmatism with the growth and future vision of the platform,
- Develop a RESTful API to serve data to UIs and third-party integrations,
- Be generous of his knowledge with colleagues,
- Work in an Agile manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant industry experience,
- 3+ years of professional experience in the development of the Front-End React and/or Angular application,
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles,
- Experience and a good understanding of DevOps tools like Git and AWS ECS,
- Experience in backend and API development,
- Knowledge of web vulnerabilities and experience building secure applications,
- Ability to communicate in English.
- AWS Developer certification,
- Hands-on experience with Serverless technologies,
- Hands-on experience working with event-driven or microservices architectures,
- Experience with AWS – Lambda, SQS, API Gateway, Elasticsearch service, DynamoDB, etc.,
- Experience with analytical tools, languages, or libraries,
- Ability to work with other programming languages
Submit Your Job Application with Subject [FULLSTACK] to
LOCATION: Singapore (HQ) / Toronto
- Experience with conversational AI systems and NLP
- Expert level experience with Java, Python, or C++
- Experience building AI systems for SaaS applications
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with product management, user experience and engineering teams
- Experience with Python and deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with developing dialogue interpreters
- Experience with conversational patterns, such as disambiguation, digressions, slot filling and question answering
- Knowledge of pretrained language models
- Experience with Go
Submit Your Job Application with Subject [AIDEV] to
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (UI/UX)
LOCATION: Singapore (HQ)
- Manage creative aspects of all projects regional/international
- Conceptualise and execute creative designs cross platforms
- Consistently input into the creative process and help drive projects from start to finish.
- Aesthetically rebrand existing materials (E.g. product labels, brochures, charts, video etc) to new design template & adaptation of global material to regional/local needs
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, colour and elements appropriately to create innovative visual solutions
- Able to create digital ads to suit various ad specifications.
- Showcase your work and rationale for the UX/UI and graphic design choices
- Analyze user feedback and activity to iterate and improve the user experience to better meet user and business objectives;
- Create dynamic videos and animated graphic images
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Min 2 years of working experience with an eye-striking online portfolio.
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office + Mac OS environment
- Experience in motion, basic animation, illustration, video and editing
- Native to all things social such as FB, LI, IG, TikTok and Blogs
- Proven work experience as a UX / UI Designer will be an ice breaker.
- Have a strong aesthetic sense of creativity and attention to detail
- Happy working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency and across multiple projects
- Creative and/or effectiveness awards and recognition a plus
- Knowledge of front-end coding a plus
- Great time-management and self-motivation skills
Submit Your Job Application with Subject [GRAPHIC DESIGNER] to
LOCATION: Singapore (HQ) | Mumbai
- Identify new business opportunities and understand customer’s challenges
- Execute the entire sales cycle successfully
- Create and deliver sales presentations to customers
- Demonstrate good negotiating skills by acquiring profitable business deals
- Build and establish great relationships with customers
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Independent, confident & enthusiastic
- Proactively identifies new opportunities
- Great presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings
- Experience in digital media or marketing agency would be an advantage
Submit Your Job Application with Subject [SALSTR] to